Become a Business Sponsor
Harpswell Heritage Land Trust counts on business sponsorship to support its conservation and education work. Are you a business owner looking for a way to give back and be recognized in Harpswell? Read on for more information.
You can donate today using a credit card. Click here for a secure online form. You are also welcome to mail a check to HHLT, PO Box 359, Harpswell, ME 04079.
Reasons to become a business sponsor
- Your business name and logo will get great exposure in front of Harpswell Heritage Land Trust’s dedicated supporters in the following ways.
- In our email newsletter, which is sent monthly to 2,250 individuals.
- In our spring print newsletter, which is sent in May to our 800 active donors and all 4,100 property owners in Harpswell.
- In our fall print newsletter, which is sent in September to approx. 1,000 active donors and new property owners in Harpswell.
- On our website, which has more than 24,000 users per year.
- On our active Facebook page, which currently is followed by more than 800 people.
- At our Annual Meeting, where more than 100 of our core supporters gather each year.
- When you donate to Harpswell Heritage Land Trust, people notice. Your business will be connected with something many Harpswell residents and visitors love: special natural areas and scenic views; outdoor programs for all ages; and trails, beaches and other public access points.
- You make a difference with your donation for Harpswell’s current and future generations.
- We would happily provide you with trail guides and event posters so your customers and guests have more information about where to enjoy the outdoors and when events are happening.
- A donation of $2,000 or more makes you a conservation champion.
- A donation of $1,000-1,999 or more makes you a conservation leader.
- A donation of $500-999 or more makes you a conservation partner.
- A donation of $250-499 or more makes you a business member.
- A donation or discount of your goods or services makes you an in-kind supporter.
In 2018, two sponsorship opportunities for a limited number of businesses provide even more exposure to our audience
Sunset Cruise Sponsor
- You can support our annual Sunset Cruise, which provides a scenic boat ride to around 150 people each summer. Your name and logo will appear on our Sunset Cruise publicity and program. A donation of $250 gets you one complimentary ticket to come aboard the cruise; a donation of $500 or more gets you two complimentary tickets.
- We will accept up to 10 cruise sponsors.
35th Anniversary Sponsor
- You can support our drive to recruit new members during our 35th anniversary in 2018. This is a matching opportunity. Your donation matches new members we bring on in 2018, up to the amount of your donation.
- This sponsorship opportunity will include significant exposure in our email newsletters, on social media and at events throughout the year.
- We will accept one 35th anniversary sponsor at the $2,000+ level or two at the $1,000+ level.
The Harpswell Heritage Land Trust is dedicated to protecting the natural and cultural resources of Harpswell, Maine. Our mission is to preserve and protect Harpswell’s natural resources, cultural heritage and access to the outdoors through targeted conservation, responsible stewardship and education.
Want to get a sense of what we do? Browse our website or click here for a photo slideshow of our activities in 2017.