Become a Business Sponsor
Harpswell Heritage Land Trust counts on business sponsorship to support its conservation and education work. Are you a business owner looking for a way to give back and be recognized in Harpswell? Read on for more information.
You can donate today using a credit card. Click here for a secure online form. You are also welcome to mail a check to HHLT, PO Box 359, Harpswell, ME 04079.
Reasons to become a business sponsor
Your business name and logo will get great exposure in front of Harpswell Heritage Land Trust’s dedicated supporters in the following ways.
- In our email newsletter, which is sent monthly to more than 2,600 subscribers.
- In our spring and fall printed newsletters, mailed in April to our 800 member families and all 4,100 property owners in Harpswell and in September to our members and new property owners.
- On our website, which has more than 65,000 users per year.
- At our Annual Meeting, attended by more than 100 of our core supporters each year.
When you donate to Harpswell Heritage Land Trust, people notice. Your business will be connected with something many Harpswell residents and visitors love: special natural areas, scenic views, trails, beaches, public access and programs and events for all ages.
And, of course, you can have the satisfaction of supporting a cause that matters in our community.
We would happily provide you with trail guides and event posters so your customers and guests have more information about where to enjoy the outdoors and when events are happening.
How you can get involved as a business sponsor
- A donation of $1,000 or more makes you a Conservation Champion.
- A donation of $500-$999 makes you a Conservation Leader.
- A donation of $250-499 makes you a Conservation Partner.
- A donation of $50-$249 makes you a Business Member.
- A donation or discount of your goods or services makes you an In-Kind Supporter.
Harpswell Heritage Land Trust is dedicated to preserving and protecting Harpswell’s natural resources, cultural heritage and access to the outdoors now and forever through conservation, stewardship and education.
Want to get a sense of what we do? Browse our website or click here for a photo slideshow of our activities in 2020.
Click here for a list of our 2022 business, nonprofit and foundation supporters.