Gift Ideas from Harpswell Heritage Land Trust
All of these gifts make a difference in Harpswell for current and future generations by supporting Harpswell Heritage Land Trust’s conservation and education work!
Looking for a gift for those who have everything they need? Consider making a donation in honor of your friends or family. We will notify them of your gift. Click here to donate online.
There are several great gift options for those on your list who love nature and Harpswell — books, hats, note cards and more!
You can purchase most of these items on our website with a credit card by clicking here. The shipping and handling fee for any order we ship to you is $4.
You are also welcome to purchase merchandise by stopping by our office (153 Harpswell Neck Road) or by mailing a check with your order to HHLT, PO Box 359, Harpswell, ME 04079.
- Nature Notes from Maine by Ed Robinson. This book celebrates local wildlife through entertaining and informative stories and stunning photographs. $20. Click here for more information.
- Junior Ranger Activity Book by Emma Levy. This 68-page, full-color book introduces young people to 10 trails, parks and preserves in Harpswell, while exploring elements of nature that make these places special and fascinating. $5. Click here for more information.
- Photo note cards of Harpswell. 10 cards with five designs in each package, blank inside. Choose from scenic or historic. $12.
- Harpswell Heritage Land Trust hats. $15.
- Harpswell – Sea and Land Through the Lens by Jerry Klepner and Bill Snellings. Harpswell’s varied beauty is still present today and is captured in this book of photographs. This pictorial journey is divided into twelve different categories illustrating what makes Harpswell memorable. $20. Click here for more information and to order online.
You can also support HHLT through your Amazon shopping. AmazonSmile donates to Harpswell Heritage Land Trust when you do your shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2552116.