Harpswell Heritage Land Trust Merchandise
Why not buy a book, hat or note cards while also making a positive difference for current and future generations by supporting Harpswell Heritage Land Trust’s conservation and education work? It’s a win-win!
You can purchase these items on our website with a credit card by clicking here. You can choose to have your order shipped to you for $5 or you can pick it up from the front deck of our office at 153 Harpswell Neck Road (we’ll leave it outside for you protected from weather). Please note that due to their size, we do not ship exploration kits.
- BRAND NEW! Nature Notes from Maine: Puffins, Black Bears, Raccoons & More (Volume Two) by Ed Robinson. This second volume brings readers 40 new wildlife stories with stunning images. The first book was so well received, Ed wrote another! Click here for more information. $20. The first 100 orders get a book signed by the author!
- Pocket Naturalist Guide to the Seashore Life of Harpswell, Maine. Check out new waterproof guide to intertidal life! $8 and free for educators. Click here for more information.
- “This Week in Harpswell” photo note cards showcasing Harpswell in all four seasons. Sixteen different cards with envelopes, blank inside. $18.
- Harpswell Heritage Land Trust drawstring backpack. $10.
- Harpswell Heritage Land Trust hat. $15.
- Nature Notes from Maine: River Otters, Moose, Skunks and More (Volume One) by Ed Robinson. This book celebrates local wildlife through entertaining and informative stories and stunning photographs. Click here for more information. $20.
- Junior Ranger Activity Book by Emma Levy. This 68-page, full-color book introduces young people to 10 trails, parks and preserves in Harpswell, while exploring elements of nature that make these places special and fascinating. Click here for more information. $5.
- Exploration Kits to give families the tools, ideas and inspiration to create lasting outdoor memories. Click here for more information.
- Harpswell Invasive Plant Partnership Steward’s Guide to 20 Invasive Plants. Click here for more information. $10. Currently sold out.
Looking for a gift for those who have everything they need? Consider making a donation in honor of your friends or family. We will notify them of your gift. Click here to donate online.
You can also support HHLT through your Amazon shopping. AmazonSmile donates to Harpswell Heritage Land Trust when you do your shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2552116.