Harpswell Heritage Land Trust Merchandise
Why not buy a book, hat or note cards while also making a positive difference for current and future generations by supporting Harpswell Heritage Land Trust’s conservation and education work? It’s a win-win!
You can purchase these items on our website with a credit card by clicking here. You can choose to have your order shipped to you for $4 or you can pick it up from the front deck of our office at 153 Harpswell Neck Road (we’ll leave it outside for you protected from weather).
- Nature Notes from Maine by Ed Robinson. This book celebrates local wildlife through entertaining and informative stories and stunning photographs. $20. Click here for more information.
- Junior Ranger Activity Book by Emma Levy. This 68-page, full-color book introduces young people to 10 trails, parks and preserves in Harpswell, while exploring elements of nature that make these places special and fascinating. $5. Click here for more information.
- Photo note cards of Harpswell. 10 cards with five designs in each package, blank inside. We’re sold out of the scenic note cards, but we still have packets of historic note cards. $12.
- Harpswell Heritage Land Trust hats. $15.
- Harpswell Invasive Plant Partnership Steward’s Guide to 20 Invasive Plants. $10. Click here for more information.
- NEW! Drawstring Backpack. $10. See photo below.
Looking for a gift for those who have everything they need? Consider making a donation in honor of your friends or family. We will notify them of your gift. Click here to donate online.
You can also support HHLT through your Amazon shopping. AmazonSmile donates to Harpswell Heritage Land Trust when you do your shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2552116.