- Get Outdoors
- Get Involved
- Events & Programs
- Our Environment
Photos from Nature Day Camp 2017
During the summer of 2017, Harpswell Heritage Land Trust held four weeks of successful Nature Day Camp for kids.
- “The camp was a great opportunity for us to see new places and get to know new friends.”
- “The games in particular were really fun and got them engaged with other kids.”
- “Activities were varied, creative, sensitive to young kids’ interests.”
- “My children loved exploring nature with their hands, catching live critters and dissecting fish.”
- “I just wanted to say how much I appreciate that this camp is an option for my daughter! I feel good about dropping her off and feel like the adults in charge truly care about the kids and making sure everyone is OK.”
- “Each day was well structured for this age group and the variety of activities provided great opportunities to explore the natural environments at their own pace.”
- “She especially enjoyed exploring in the water at Mackerel Cove and creating a habitat for the crabs. She also enjoyed learning and playing new games and making crafts.”
For more about Nature Day Camp, click here.
Check out a photo slideshow below! If parents or grandparents would like a high resolution copy of any photo of their child, please contact Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to everyone who pitched in to take photos: Curt Chipman, Adam Smith, Rahgda Moustafa, Rachel Miller, Bob Little and Julia McLeod.
PO Box 359
153 Harpswell Neck Road
Harpswell, Maine 04079
Web Hosting Provided by Maine Hosting Solutions